So I thought it was time you get to know me a little better, i’m quite a private person but i think a little openness won’t hurt. So here are 20 random questions I have answered about myself :-).
1. Do you have any nicknames?
I had a few as a kid, including Fufu (which I now know is an African dish haha), my cousin came up with this as I’m clumsy as anything, and constantly spilt my drinks (nothings changed!), she thought it fit with fountain. Nowadays I don’t really have a nickname, some shorten my name to Cece or Che.
Yes, I have been married for nearly five years to an amazing man. We met around 12 years ago and have been together for 11, we have never looked back since!
4. Do you have children?
Yes! I have one son (who I do not name in my blog for personal reasons). And this little man is the foundation to my whole blog 🙂
5. What do you love about being a mum?
Seeing the world through a child’s innocent eyes again. Taking joy from all of the little things, and how everything becomes new and magical again. Most of all I love when my son gives me a hug, it feels like nothing is wrong in the world… I know I am soppy.
6. What do you find difficult about being a mum?
No spontaneity allowed.
7. Do you have any siblings?
Yes! I have twin sister, who is a CBT Therapist, a big sister who works in investments and who is an awesome artist, and a big brother who was born with learning difficulties, but is a complete and utter gym addict. I have the best brother and sisters in the world!
I also have two wonderful sister-in-law’s. 🙂
8. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in south London, and I will be a south London girl in my heart always and forever!
9. What was your first job out of university?
I feel the second I graduated in 2008 the recession had started and I couldn’t get a job anywhere in my field, I interned and did some work experience here and there, but ended up working at an estate agent doing admin and managing properties.
10. What kind of music do you like?
I have really versatile taste in music, it just depends on what mood I am in, generally, I listen to R&B, Old school garage, Pop, Latin, Reggaeton, Turkish, and Some rock.
11. What’s one hobby that you’d like to take up?
There are many I wish i had time for, generally, I would like to work Yoga into my daily routine more, and Salsa (I love a good dance!).
12. What did you think you wanted to be when you grew up?
My own boss. I have always wanted to be self-employed and run my own little business, I guess this can still be a possibility in the future.
13. What’s the biggest project on your to-do list right now?
I have 101 blogs ideas to put on paper, but with a little one and a full-time job, finding time to write regularly is difficult.
14. Do you have any irrational fears?
I have a few:
- Swimming/Floating on my back – I panic as I can’t see where I am going and feel that I will drown (i have almost drowned a few times in my life – safe to say I’m not a strong swimmer!).
- Deep open water – for the sheer reason a shark might attack me!
- Flying daddy long legs – they just look weird
15. Have you ever travelled outside the country? If so, where?
Yes, I would like to travel more though!
Cyprus, Turkey, Spain (Majorca, Malaga, and Barcelona), Paris France, Portugal, Australia and Mexico, and if stopovers count then Singapore 🙂
16. When’s your next vacation and where are you going?
I haven’t got anything planned but have a few places on my list; including Vegas, Bora Bora (maybe when I am a millionaire), Dubai, Thailand, and Bali.
17. Do you speak any other languages?
I speak Turkish fluently, and I remember a few phrases from GCSE Spanish – I could have a very basic conversation!
18. What’s one talent that you wish you had?
I wish I could sing, but since I’m tone-death and hypernasal that could never be a reality haha.
19. What’s something that you wish you could do one more time?
Relive my wedding day as I spent most of the day stressing about silly things.
20. If you weren’t in your current job, what would you want to be doing?
I’d probably be working for myself.
If there is anything else you’d like to know, ask in the comments below! 🙂
Leave a Reply